Sunday, December 13, 2009

It feels like it has been forever!....

Sooooo.... it has been quite a while since my last post... I guess time just gets away from me sometimes... but nothing overly exciting has happened so I guess its okay! I am done with the winter quarter with school, I found out that I passed my ASL class with a 3.0 so that means if I passed my math class, which I should find out by tuesday, then I will officially have my High school diploma!!! finally!! I am sooo nervous about my math grade though that I have even been having crazy dreams about getting it back!! Uggghh! I just want to know already!!
Enough about me though, Logan has been doing good, enjoying himself, learning new signs, hanging out with daddy ALOT.... (please keep us in your thoughts that work picks up for Andrew, and that he is able to find a steady job... preferably with health insurance...please..) We had a good thanksgiving with family, we ended up putting our christmas tree up a week later then usually, but now we are all decorated for christmas and I love it, and Logan seems to love it too! So I don't really have much more to say right now, I think mostly because I am tired, so I will leave you with some pictures of Logi... And I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!!
Logan at Thanksgiving dinner! He was ready to eat!!
Getting ready to go in the morning, it has been super cold here!

My super cute little man being silly, (don't you love his mismatched goodwill pjs! I do!!)
Logan and Daddy being silly, get these two together and it is all fun and games, all the time!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I hope you passed and can get your diploma!

Michelle said...

CUTE!

Good luck with the diploma. What made you go back? DId you post about it and I just missed it?