Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today my baby turns 18 months old!...sigh...

Sooo... today Logan is 18 months old!! My oh my how fast time goes!


Look at my baby...err.. I mean big boy...(don't mind the sweat glistening off his face, it is really hot here..well for washington, most homes not having air conditioning, standards!)



Sooo yeah, for us, hot. And thats just inside. But enough about the heat, its that time of year again for Dina to go on vacation and Logan is going to stay with great grandma and grandpa Monte! Sweet! (and thank you!) So I think I am going to end this with some very cute pics of my little big boy enjoying his apple juice popsicle after doing lots of 1,2,3's (counting to 1,2,3 and jumping, well stepping, off the ladder into the water) ENJOY! And take care! And don't forget to keep STELLAN and his family in your thoughts!




No comments: