Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin carving and Pumpkin painting 2009

Logan had a blast painting his pumpkin... and himself!

These kinds of things take ALOT of concentration!



And quite a bit of enthusiasum!

We also carved our big pumpkin...

Andrew, Katy and Logan did all the work, I just took the pictures.


Wonder if it tasted as good as it looked?...

Yeah good thing he tried to eat it before he put his dirty feet on it!..

That is my FAVORITE expression that Logan makes!! I am so glad I got a picture of it!

Soooo since halloween is tommorow I figured I better put up our pumpkin carving and pumpkin painting pictures up! We had alot of fun doing them! Tommorow I have to dress up for work, so that is going to exciting! Its fun to step out of the norm every once in a while! Logan is going to be a skunk, he looks wayyy to cute in his costume! Pictures to come soon of all our halloween fun, Katy is having her annual halloween sleepover at the house so we will go trick or treating, eat lots of candy, and have tons of fun!! Hope everyone else has a wonderful halloween as well!!


2 comments:

Amber said...

I am so in love with your header! The pumpkin painting and carving looks like y'all had lots of fun! We bought the pumpkins just have to paint them. I know time is running out!

Holly said...

Can't paint the pumpkin without painting yourself! It's like a rule. ;)