Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Soooo I took this past saturday off of work so we could go to the pumpkin patch! The day started out with HORRIBLE weather, rain, rain, rain, thunder, lightning, and then more rain! Everyone was doubting my decision but I stood by it and we went anyways, and it was a perfect day! (well close to it, Logan didn't take his nap till after the pumpkin patch so it made for a few rocky moments.) It only sprinkled like once or twice, and other than that was nice and warm, and not as crowded as it would have been if the weather would have been sunny!
Katy and Logan on our way to the pumpkin patch.
Logan taking charge and leading the way!




I love this picture of Drew and Logan, the pumpkins and christmas trees in the background, it really brings out the best of the season, I think.


Logan helped Katy and Grandpa Ron conquer the mountain of hay!

Thats the look of accomplishment!

Getting ready for our first family hayride!



I think these are two good lookin boys!

The quest begins... The search for the perfect pumpkin!

Maybe it's over there!


Drew was trying to show Logan how to do it, and I snuck a picture.... hehehe...



This was near the beginning of his "no nap meltdown" The evil eye came next.

But Grandpa Ron saved the day!



This was almost imediately after we got in the car.
All in all it was a good day. I love this part of fall, going and picking out your pumpkins and all the fun things for Logan to do! Well I hope fall is going great for all of you, and hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun!

MommyIvy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Holly said...

It looks like Logan had fun at the pumpkin patch!!